40 for 40 — $40,000 in Honor of 40 Years!
As the U.S. was celebrating its bicentennial, United Methodist Marriage Encounter was introducing the revolution of happier marriages!
In honor of our 40th anniversary, we want to raise $40,000 to help United Methodist Marriage Encounter continue building better marriage relationships for years to come.
Whether you can afford, $4, $40, $400 or $4,000—any amount you can contribute would be much appreciated and put to good use.
How might your donation be used?
- Scholarships for married couples who might not otherwise be able to attend a Marriage Encounter or Engaged Encounter Weekend.
- The development of a Marriage Encounter DVD to be used with small groups, helping us bring the blessing of Marriage Encounter to the masses in more of a Bible study environment.
- Extending Marriage Encounter Weekends into new areas of the country¬—or the world—where they’ve never had weekends or haven’t had them for a long time.
Donate today in honor of MEUM’s anniversary and:
- Your Wedding Anniversary
- A Spouse’s Birthday
- Family’s or Friend’s Anniversary or Birthday
- In Memory of Someone
- For the Love of Good Marriages
If you're part of the Marriage Encounter United Methodist community and would like to read a letter about this from our National Executives, click here
Use the form below to donate using PayPal, or make your check payable to Covenant, Inc. and mail it to:
Tim & Jo Victor
4228 Springview Drive
Grand Island, NE 68803